Sunday, January 24, 2010

Forty-Eight...

I can’t say that I like everything the Harley factory is making these days! Many of the new Harleys are ugly as hell (the Rocker-C for instance is one of the ugliest bikes on the market today;o) But once in awhile the designers at H-D come up with something cool. And this time it’s a Sporty. I have always been a Sportster fan, and I was very disappointed when H-D decided to put rubber mounts on the Sportster engine and at the same time making the bike almost as heavy as a big twin! Anyhow I have to admit that the new Forty-Eight is one of the nicest looking Sportys to ever come out of the factory. It still has the bullshit rubber mount on the engine (which in my opinion takes away the Harley feel of the bike) but its cool looking and has lots of attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can I say? Choppers Rule!