Friday, February 12, 2010

Euro bikes...






A few pictures, of bikes that I like, that have participated in the European Championship of Bike Building. I like the European style in bike building better than the American because they actually ride their bikes. (Not so many trailer queens over here ;o)
The Swedish style is always cool and I love the bikes “Greven” at Hogtech makes.
These pictures are from the 2006 and 2007 championship. All photos taken by one of Europe’s best motorcycle photographer Horst Rösler.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very cool blog site Oskar.
    I hope you dont mind but i put a link from my site
    http://oilyragsandgreasyfingers.blogspot.co.uk/
    if you want me to take the pictures off my site just say so, i dont mind.
    All the best Rob

    ReplyDelete

What can I say? Choppers Rule!