Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend fun...






This weekend I have been busy in the garage. My good friend Benn Peter came to visit and we did some finishing touches on his Sporty Bobber. I welded the exhaust (again) and he did some gas tank repair. We also did some serious drinking on Friday night which included some fine Cognac from a guy named “Hardy” and some Norwegian booze called “Gammel (dirty) Oppland” Akevitt ;o) On Saturday my buddy Helge dropped in for a few hours to work on his Panhead chopper. The pictures are taken with Benn’s unique photo setup. There is no Photoshop effects used to get the pictures this way only a digital Canon camera and a 60 year old Kodak camera!! Check out the equipment and some more unique photos from Benn at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bennpeter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can I say? Choppers Rule!