Thursday, May 12, 2011

Up in smoke...


This was my garage..

This is now...



This is what happened when I came back to Norway for the Easter holiday.. (been back living in Iceland since xmas) My workshop gone! With 3 Panheads & one Sporty, loads of tools, parts, 3000+ motorcycle magazines from the 60s until now (Old street chopper, MCM etc..), a Ludwig Super Classic drum kit, all my riding gear and so and so on ;o( I have insurance (for what that is worth..) But want to remind you all that you should have a fire alarm of some kind where you keep your most precious belongings! I sure regret that I didn't!! Life sometimes sucks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your all the post is so interesting so when is the next post coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighting the insurance company and trying to keep the spirit up after the fire, is not so easy. But thanx for the kind words;o) it helps ;o)

    ReplyDelete

What can I say? Choppers Rule!